We give to you here in full the recipe of the Canadian Rick Simpson who cured more than 5000 people diagnosed with cancer with hemp oil along with the warning that due to the chemical reactions this is a dangerous thing to try at home.
The self- taught doctor and one of the biggest fighters for the legalization of cannabis for medical purposes, Rick Simpson, has revealed the recipe on his webpage phoenixtears.ca.
The idea was to share with people from all over the world his hemp oil recipe which he used to cure himself of the most difficult form of skin cancer eleven years ago.
This oil according to Simpson is proved to also cure diabetes, arteriosclerosis, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, asthma, psoriasis…
The recipe is:
- Put some fully dried plant material in a plastic container.
- Dampen the material in the solvent you use. You can use different types of solvents. I personally use pure naphtha, but you can also use 99% isopropyl alcohol found in local pharmacies. Alcohol will dissolve more chlorophyll from the starting material and due to this oils produced with alcohol will usually be darker in color. If the procedure is properly done, the oil will not contain the solvent residue remaining or it will only contain a slight trace of it. Around 8 liters of solvent are needed to extract THC from half a kilo of plant material.
- Crush the plant material using a length of wood.
- After it has been crushed, add more solvent until the material is completely immersed in the solvent.
- Work the bud material for about three minutes with the length of wood you used to crush it.
- Pour the oil/solvent mix into another clean container, without the starting material. The first wash dissolves 70 to 80% of the available resin off the starting material.
- Second wash – again add solvent to the starting material and crush for another 3 minutes to dissolve the remaining 20% of resin.
- Pour the oil/solvent mix in the container with the first mix you prepared.
- Throw away the starting material.
- Pour the oil/solvent mix through a coffee filter into a clean container.
- Boil the solvent off the oil.
- Add the mix in a rice cooker or a distilled device. Fill the rice cooker until it is about three quarters full. Make sure you are in a well-ventilated room. The fumes are very flammable. Make sure you stand away from heating elements, because they can cause fire.
- Put the rice cooker on its high heat setting and begin boiling the solvent off.
- As the level in the rice cooker drops, continue to carefully add the solvent/ oil mix you have remaining, until you have nothing left.
- When the solvent has almost evaporated add a few drops of water into the mixture. The amount of water you will add depends on how much plant material you had to start with. If you make oil out of half a kilogram good plant material, you should add around 10 drops of water.
- When there is very little remaining in the cooker, I usually put on a pair of gloves and then pick up the cooker and begin swirling its contents to speed up the process slightly.
- A few drops of water help with the evaporation of the rest of the solution and keep the oil from overheating. The temperature of the oil should never exceed 140 degrees Celsius.
- 18. I then take the inner pot out of the cooker and pour its contents into a stainless steel measuring cup
- Take the oil that you poured into the stainless steel measuring cup and put it on a gentle heating device such as a coffee warmer to evaporate off whatever water remains in the oil. When there are no more activities on the surface of the oil the medicine is ready to use.
- Put the hot oil in a bottle or as the video is showing in a plastic syringe.
When the oil gets cold it becomes a thick grease-like substance. Some types of cannabis give very thick oil and you could have problems squeezing it out of the syringe. If this happens, put the syringe in warm water for a few minutes before you use it.
Watch the whole video here: