Cigarettes are one of the most addictive substances since they contain nicotine. And the body gets easily dependent on nicotine. Which is why people find it very difficult to quit cigarettes. Some of the most common withdrawal symptoms that the body goes through in the lapse of nicotine include the following.
- Anxiety, palpitations, and mood swings.
- Insomnia and a disturbed sleeping pattern.
- Poor sleep quality and constant fatigue.
- Nausea, headache, stomach cramps, and appetite loss.
- Depression and extreme emotional changes.
- Irritability and extreme urge to smoke.
If you’ve been trying to quit cigarettes for long but haven’t been able to overcome the withdrawal symptoms, then this guide contains just the right information on how to overcome all such problems. And the answer is, by using organic herbal mixtures manufactured and supplied by sellers like Meo Marley’s. This renowned firm has been selling herbal mixtures that have helped a lot of people in quitting cigarettes.
If you too are interested in quitting nicotine addiction, then the following two herbal blends by this firm will help you. Have a look!
- Meofill OG Herbal Blend
This mixture is made by using a herbal blend of Chamomile with marshmallows, raspberry leaves, and mullein. Different properties of these herbs are what helps smokers in dealing with withdrawal symptoms.
- Mullein has antioxidants that detoxify the body by flushing all free radicals out of the body.
- Chamomile is a powerful analgesic that reduces headache and stomach cramps while, simultaneously, increasing the appetite.
- Raspberry leaves control anxiety and depression.
- Marshmallow reduces stomach inflammation that helps in dealing with extreme cramps.
- Meofill Oleo Herbal Blend
This mixture is made by using real extracts of lemon balm, sage, mullein, and dried citrus zest. It has a wonderful citrus aroma and it helps the body in the following ways.
- Lemon balm instantly reduces nausea, calms down the nerves, and reduces anxiety.
- Sage has antioxidants that take up the role of killing free radicals and improving the appetite by taking care of digestive troubles.
- Dried lemon zest helps with nausea and it also helps in treating the severe symptoms of depression.
Having said that, we’d also like to introduce you to some reasons that make brands the Meo Marley better than most. Have a look!
- They mean 100% organic when they say organic. Which means their products make use of natural herbs only.
- They prohibit the use of artificial extracts for aroma and flavor.
- They do not use nicotine, THC, and CBD.